Sunday, April 12, 2009

A Few Things

A few things...
  1. The diet's off. I hate it. I don't know how I did it for so long before. This week I lost 10 pounds, but those pounds will be right back any minute. I'm looking into Weight Watchers online next.
  2. I bought the DVD, The Fiddler on the Roof, at the dollar store a while ago. I made my family watch all 3 hours of it today. I knew the words to all of the songs thanks to my dad. As I grew up, I think he thought he was Tevye, the main character. I think my sisters and mom would agree that "If I Were A Rich Man" is somewhat of a theme song for my dad. (And the song "Take This Job and Shove It"--not from Fiddler on the Roof.)
  3. The talks went well. Glad they're over.
  4. We're allowing Kitty to have little unsupervised outings now that he's fixed. It's kind of win-win. He poops outside and he comes in tired from his adventures.

2 comments:

weasel said...

Lol - sorry about the diet! They say that a diet that you were successful w once, won't usually work again! I didn't even pretend to be on a diet today...I ate candy for breakfast, dinner and for a night snack...a big piece of cake - I'm ok w it!

Heidi said...

Let me know how the online Weight Watchers goes. I've wanted to start that but haven't. I'd love to see that movie again and I'm pretty sure the girls would watch about 15 minutes of it before running away. I haven't made them watch Ten Commandments yet either.