Lauren was invited to a "Hogwarts" themed Halloween party at a friend's house. The kids were supposed to dress up like Harry Potter characters, or whatever they wanted. We fell into the "whatever we wanted" category. We have tried really hard to like Harry Potter. We read the first Harry Potter book, listened to the audio CDs of the first book, and watched the first and second movies, but for some reason we can't get into it.
(Yes, Jane made this cute dress!)


Saturday night Landon's school (I guess it's my school now too) had their annual Halloween carnival/dinner. We went early enough so we could get through everything before it got unbearably crowded. This year they added a hay ride. Everything was pretty fun.


Emma's hallway, at the middle school, is having a contest for pumpkin decorating. They aren't allowed to carve the pumpkins though, only paint them. We painted Emma's to look like a baseball. (She didn't even know what a baseball looked like until we printed a picture off the internet.)
6 comments:
I hate Halloween! O doesn't know anything about the candy part of it...she is just so into the dressing up part! The girls look good...Jane is too good!
I hate Halloween, too! Buddy does have a costume from last year but he really hates to wear clothes and I keep it mostly because it is warm during the winter. The girls look cute and the baseball-pumpkin is very clever.
That looks like a lot of fun. I'm anxious for Halloween this year because it's the first time the girls have ventured out from being princesses and chosen things on their own. I just hope I get the pig ears and tail done for Lindsey before Saturday.
The kids look great. I miss them incredibly..(sad Grammy wishes she lived close)
I LOVE how you did the widows/vampire peak on Emma! She looks awesome. And I must say, that costume really fits Lauren's personality.
I love the baseball pumpkin very clever. The costumes look great too!!
Post a Comment