Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Flu Update

Lauren's still home today. Her fever died out on Sunday, but she's still really tired and very congested. I'm hoping she can go back to school tomorrow. I don't want to miss too many hours of work, since we really need that money! So far no one else has gotten sick, but I guess it could still happen.

6 comments:

Shannon said...

Hope Loco feels better soon but I can totally understand not wanting to miss any work.

Anonymous said...

I hope she is feeling stronger soon.

Kris said...

hang in there!

Anonymous said...

That sucks! So far, only Samantha has had flu. However, Rhett is on his second round of Strep throat in two weeks! I want to move to a deserted island and get away from everyone and their gross germs.

Dennis Kimball said...

Flu is very uncomfortable. How many times has she been blessed ? Spenser W used to get more than one a day after he had his throat cut. Sorry about the RS thing.

Dennis Kimball said...

Flu is very uncomfortable. How many times has she been blessed ? Spenser W used to get more than one a day after he had his throat cut. Sorry about the RS thing.