Friday, November 6, 2009

Landon's Birthday

Landon's birthday was Sunday. It was a pretty low-key day. I stayed home from my normal Sunday morning meeting so I could make him a good breakfast. We went to church, made steak and potatoes for dinner, had ice-cream cake for dessert and hung out at home all day. We bought Landon some slippers, but sadly, they were too small. We also bought him some hunting and fishing magazines. He was grateful for all the cards and money sent his way from both sides of the family!
This is a Cold Stone Snickers, caramel/chocolate ice cream cake. He's been eating it all week.

6 comments:

Heidi said...

Sounds like a great birthday. That cake looks incredible. Happy late birthday Landon!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's a great looking cake. Hope all your wildest dreams are coming true!

weasel said...

OH man - I might have to hit up a cold stone - ummmm! remember that "ice cream" cake you made me, by my request...strawberry cake and like cookies and cream ice cream - lol

Dennis Kimball said...

Good day, and good cake.

Lorina LeFevre said...

That cake looks sooo good and my birthday is sooo close- I've started dropping hints.

Anonymous said...

I really want a slice of that cake! Happy B-Day Landon.