After the visit, Lorina, Nana and Stacy took Emma, Lauren, Lincoln, Emery, Quincy (Emery and Quincy are two of Stacy's sister's daughters, our girls call them their "other" cousins) to see the Princess and the Frog movie. They LOVED the movie and loved playing at McDonald's with their "cousins." They got home after 10:00pm, which is quite an event at our house.
Landon and I stayed home and watched the football game between BYU and Oregon. It was a pretty boring game because BYU pretty much crushed Oregon...not much to watch.
Wednesday, we went to the temple to do Landon's Aunt Lynn's temple work and to be with Lorina as she went through for the first time. It was cool to witness Lynn's baptism and confirmation (by a proxy...I didn't want to get wet) and then be the proxy for her initiatory and endowment. It was also really special to be there with Lorina and so many other family members. Landon's grandma, cousins, and lots of family friends were there at the temple. This is Justin, Stacy, Lorina, Nana, Landon and me at the atrium area of the Las Vegas Temple... 



Aunt Christina took Emma, Lauren and Lincoln to Chuck E. Cheese to play, the Dollar Store to spend money and Fuddruckers to eat, while we were at the temple. The girls had sooo much fun! It was a really fun day for the girls, but I know Christina was pretty exhausted by all the fun.
After the events of the day, Lorina and Christina took all of us out for dinner to Buffalo Wild Wings! I'm not sure if I felt the spirit more at the temple or eating dozens of wings. Close call. 

This is Lauren being wild at Buffalo Wild Wings.
1 comment:
I wish BYU crushed Oregon, I would be super happy. But saddly the crushed OREGON STATE. Big difference. The worst game ever for us! Not even fun.
Still Love you guys! Now my only glipse of hope is that the Buckeys crush Oregon Friday!
Post a Comment