Sunday, December 13, 2009

The Posts That Got Away

Despite the fact that I post on this blog very regularly, I realized there are a few pictures I haven't posted. I was looking through the pictures stored on my computer in the folder marked "2009" and found several pictures I had intended to post but somehow missed. They're very random, but kind of fun...
Meet "Doyle", Lauren's little eraser buddy she bought for a quarter at the Rex. She slept with him for a few nights until he disappeared.


Now meet "Lawrence," the bull frog tadpole Landon bought for his classroom in September. Believe it or not, he is still a tadpole. The kids have lost interest and Landon has since added a pair of gerbils to his classroom because the tadpole refuses to grow legs and evolve. He's planning a way to kill it (leave it outside in the -20 weather for a few minutes) and feign innocence when the kids discover it. He's tired of taking care of a developmentally delayed tadpole.

This is the best apple crisp we've ever tasted. You put the crumble stuff on the bottom of the apple pie filling AND on the top of it. Incredibly delicious.
This is what happens when the dish soap drips into a sink of dirty dishes and then the dishes get put into the dishwasher. This is the hat that Landon's mom bought for him when we went to Jackson this summer. He looks cute in it.
Landon bought Lincoln Logs for his classroom for the kids to play when they have indoor recess. The girls haven't been able to stop playing with them.
This is a picture that explains why we are fat. We like to have little parties as soon as the girls go to bed. Tonight we had crackers topped with cheese dip (recipe on page 1 of our first Cooking Fevre cookbook) and beef stick, pickles and diet pepsi.

4 comments:

weasel said...

Ha ha - I like random posts the best....I know Landon is good at disposing of animals that are not wanted...aka...mouse vagina ring a bell - aha hA HAHAHAHA

Shannon said...

The LeFevres are true originals.

Anonymous said...

That post was fun. I especially want to know what happened to Doyle.

Kris said...

The pickle stands alone?