Saturday, July 24, 2010

Shooting

We spent the evening out in the desert shooting stuff. It was too hot for me, so I sat in my chair, watching and holding the umbrella close (the ground was too hard to get the umbrella to stay up). I did shoot a round with the .22, but mainly I was content to just watch Landon and Emma.Lauren stayed close to me and watched, but opted not to shoot. She was fascinated by the "ear muffs."Emma had fun and eventually figured out how to line up the little red dot with the target she wanted to shoot. She did great after that all clicked in her head.

3 comments:

Lorina LeFevre said...

Are we going to have are very own Annie Oakley????

Shannon said...

You know that they use those kind of earphones for kids in special ed...not that there's anything wrong with that.

christensen clan said...

Looks like that lady with the big skirt in the nutcracker.