This is Landon's sister, Lorina, with Emma and Lauren probably about 8 years ago.

Here's my youngest sister, Kristen, with her husband Manase when she went to visit him in Tonga before they were married in May 2004. She was living with us at the time, and I encouraged her to visit him in Tonga to see him "in his natural habitat." They used this photo in their announcements.
This is Landon's parents and brother, Justin, with his wife Stacy at their wedding in July, 2001:
This is a super cute fishing picture of Landon and Justin:
Here are some cute pictures of Emma and Lauren together:This one was during a hike when we went camping at Arches National Park. We LOVED that camping trip. We hiked many miles together, including a memorable hike to Delicate Arch (that's the famous arch that is on the Utah license plate). Emma was only 4 and Lauren was 2. We couldn't believe how far they could hike without getting tired. Lauren was on my back in a backpack now and then, but walked quite a bit of each hike to see various arches.
I love this picture of my sister, Heidi's girls, with Emma and Lauren taken one summer when we were visiting family in Vancouver. This is the house I grew up in and where my parents still live.
In this picture, we were at Cave Falls, near Ashton. It's technically within the boundaries of Yellowstone Park, and we have been there a few times. The girls love playing in any water we happen to find when we go exploring.
4 comments:
I love that picture of us in black and white! Oh the pictures I have of these two girls!!! Some day I'll have to give you copies...seriously tons and tons!!!
How sweet!!! I love all of the pictures. I really need to get a sewing machine so i can make L some clothes...
I"m loving these trips down memory lane these old pictures provide. Keep'em coming. Weren't Landon and Justin sooo cute??!!
I get really sad when I look at old photos. I can't believe how fast it went.
Post a Comment