So lately we've been trying to use some new recipes out of the cookbook we made. We've made Heidi's Baked Chicken Tortellini, which the girls and I loved. Landon isn't a big fan of tortellini, so he endured it. We also made Heidi C.'s sausage breakfast casserole, which we've made in the past. It was so good! I ate it for lunch for 3 days after we had it for dinner. This is our version of the Chicken Braid Bread that came from Heidi. Instead of Rhodes dough we made our own, and we didn't use Salad Supreme seasoning...just whatever we had on hand. Turned out delicious.


However, Landon did not care for the gravy. He's very anti-canned soup right now. I think it's a phase.
3 comments:
It looks so freaking good!!!
Looks really yummy!!
Shoot, I shoulda tried the sausage recipe for breakfast on Thanksgiving. I didn't think to look in that cookbook!
Post a Comment