
We went to Red Robin in Idaho Falls on Saturday. We got there at 11:30am, so we missed the mad lunch rush. It just opened a week ago so we knew it would be pretty crazy. The food was awesome! Emma, Landon and I split two meals between the three of us--the bruschetta chicken burger and the guacamole bacon burger. I highly recommend both of them! They were amazing. Lauren stuck with the spaghetti on the kids menu. While we were in Idaho Falls we stopped at JoAnns to get Emma some fleece. She wants to make a cute poncho with her new sewing machine, and Lauren made a fleece pillow out of a pillow kit.
Today I subbed in Emma's class because her teacher got snowed in. He's from Ashton and lives out in the middle of nowhere. It wasn't too bad, even though there were 30 kids (and indoor recess today!). I got to eat lunch with Landon and got home by 2:00pm because it was early out today. I get to sub a 4th grade class on Friday at the brand new school they just finished, about 2 blocks from our house. They moved into it last week, so today was their first day at the new school. Lauren will attend that school next year.

Emma's fleece that she will turn into a poncho this week.
Lauren's Tinkerbell pillow that she made from a kit.
4 comments:
It's great that Emma and Lauren are so crafty.
O has a Little Mermaid pillow just like that...I made it though. I love Red Robin!!!
Dad and I ate shrimp at RR and it was very good. I love that the kids have creative things to do. I think it makes you so interesting to have a lot of activities and outlets to keep you busy. Good looking pillow, Loco. I hope Emsa has fun with the ponch.
Their faces are just happy. That's so great to see that with what they've accomplished.
Post a Comment