Saturday, January 10, 2009

Sewing

Today we went to Idaho Falls to pick up my serger from the repair shop. A little over a year ago it broke and I haven't been able to fix it, so I finally took it to be repaired last week. It only cost me $48.50 to get it fixed, so I guess it was worth it. I missed it! I'm looking forward to sewing something since now I have a new machine and my repaired serger!

My cute little serger, all better now.
The new machine I got for Christmas!

The girls picked out some new fabric today in Idaho Falls. I already had the pattern, so hopefully they'll have new skirts sometime this week. (Emma's is brown/green/yellow, Lauren's is red/yellow/pink)

4 comments:

Heidi said...

I can't wait to see the skirts finished and whatever else you make with your new machine.

newbigdogjason said...

Wow, so for the new one dose it come with a free class so you can lean how to use it?

Anonymous said...

I hope you have lots of fun with your machines. I like the fabric.

Lorina LeFevre said...

Cute fabric-those will be cute skirts.