Every year since Emma was 2, we've participated in either a neighborhood Easter Egg hunt, or we've invited a family over for a backyard Easter Egg hunt. This evening we held the first egg hunt at the Meadows. The girls had a blast.
The mystery black kid who appears at the end of the video just moved into the Meadows today. His mom is from Haiti and "as black as night" according to my neighbor, Brook. 
Before the hunt, 2009.

After the hunt. (Thunder had started to boom and rain was beginning to pour.)
Easter with the Ottesons in Duvall, WA, 2001
Easter with the Lukes, 2005
Easter with the Christensens and Jones', 2007
Easter with the Christensens, 2008
1 comment:
You inspired me to do an egg hunt for Nana this year...we filled them and will be outside after nap time...since it's such a nice day today. YOu can ask Nase, I squealed when I saw that first pic of Emma - 2001, it reminds me of when I lived w you guys! Such good memories for your girls to have such cool traditions...I'm jealous!
Post a Comment