Cafe Rio opened in Idaho Falls today. We were there. We didn't even know it was opening today, but we went to check it out and there were people eating inside! We were so excited! Next Friday everything at Cafe Rio is free, to promote their grand opening. We'll be in line.While in Idaho Falls we went to JoAnns for a great deal on McCalls patterns (.99 cents) and summer fabric (tutti-fruitti) $1.99/yard. I got the girls 4 patterns and enough fabric for at least 6 pairs of shorts/capris for $20.
After Idaho Falls, we headed to Swan Valley and Palisades Reservoir to explore. I didn't have my camera, but we crossed the Palisades dam and let the girls play in the mud along the shore of the reservoir. We also stopped at the square ice-cream cone place in Swan Valley (it's called Rainey Creek). We had a pretty fun day. We're looking forward to going to Yellowstone in the next week or two to see all the spring babies.
(I didn't have my camera, but I found this kid holding a square ice cream cone from Rainey Creek when I did a Google image search.)
(I didn't have my camera, but I found this kid holding a square ice cream cone from Rainey Creek when I did a Google image search.)
3 comments:
Oh happy happy joy joy...that will be exciting for Nase too, maybe you won't want to go there when you come now, ha ha - just kidding. I love that place...free?! HELLO!
Having never been to a Cafe Rio, I don't know what the big deal is. But I'm glad to hear you guys had fun.
Wasn't it fun at Joann? Most parents would tell there kids to play in the water, but if you feel better about the mud, my hat's off to you!!
Post a Comment