Lauren has croup. (Thanks, Oliviana.) She started with a fever and sore throat on Wednesday, and has been sick ever since. Her barking seal cough has progressed into a pretty juicy one. If she's not better by Monday, I'll take her to the doctor. School starts on Wednesday and she'll be pretty bummed out if she misses the first day, as will I.
This is a video of Lauren sleeping/snoring. Over the summer she has developed quite the loud snore. When she had her tonsils removed 4 years ago, her snoring and sleep apnea completely stopped, but in the last few months the snoring has returned. This video is pretty mild...she can get amazingly loud.
5 comments:
I hope Lauren gets feeling better. As a side note, all of my kids have been and still are sick. A really bad bacterial thing is going around and our dr said they have been treating several lately. He said it is highly contagious and needs antibiotics. I hope she doesn't have that! They also gave ty a steroid to help. Anyway, get better!
Crap! I hope that doesn't happen to my kids this week. Lauren slept 6 hours this afternoon (1:30 to 7:30) and woke up without a fever and feeling 100% better. I'm hoping she's going to get over it.
Poor Loco.
That bites. Hope she's on the mend.
Wow - check the back of her throat for ulcers aka herpangina by the coxsackie virus, ha ha - no seriously! Sounds like everything O has had...but I know she is not the only one that has had it...so sorry if Lauren got it from her though!!!
Post a Comment