About a month ago we changed our satellite programming to only the local channels. The girls lost all the Nickelodeon channels and have been pretty desperate to watch any kids shows on the local channels. There aren't many choices for their age group. I wish I could say this has been a positive change in our family life, but actually we've noticed a huge increase in arguments and fighting between the girls. Here's a great example of their current relationship and what I overheard today:
Lauren (to Emma): If we were on Dragon Tales, you would be the big pink one and I would ride you.
Emma (to Lauren): Well, you would be the crippled kid in the wheelchair.

4 comments:
Maybe school will help get their aggression out before coming home each day.
Your kids can always make me laugh. They are both so funny even when they don't mean to be.
ha ha ha ha...seriously, that was a good one!
Post a Comment