Emma got her top braces on today. She'll get the bottom braces on in 2 months. The whole event was pretty low-key. She got a little teary-eyed right when she got in the chair, but it was quite anti-climatic. No pain, and the braces were on in about 30 minutes.
Before:

Putting on the brackets:

Putting on the pink bands and the wire:

After:

5 comments:
Oh my heck!! What a milestone. She looks adorable in her braces.
Go Emma!!!!!
Love the braces--pink is your color, Emma! Way cute.
She looks so cute with braces! Seriously...Nase just said how cute her teeth will look! Yeah...I know people that get them changed for holidays and stuff....like red white and blue for the 4th...good times! I love the brackets pic - that's how you imagine you look while they are doing that!
Emma you are growing up so fast. When you're older you will be so glad you had braces, you'll have sauch pretty teeth. Though I must say the braces are pretty cute too. The pink bands really add something. I only ever had boring cream colored ones.
Post a Comment