Sunday, August 2, 2009

Idaho International Dance Festival

Last night was the opening ceremony for the International Dance Festival, which comes to Rexburg every summer. We've been attending this event since our first summer in Rexburg, 2005. That year Kristen was spending a few days with us, so I've included some pictures from that year. This year Nana was with us. In spite of the fact that Landon hates watching dancing as much as we enjoy it, we had a good time.

This year dancers are from Chinese Taipei, South Korea, Japan, Lithuania, Romania, Germany, Russia, Mexico and the United States. There will be free events held all week and then 2 big ticketed performances on Friday and Saturday. Here are some pictures from 2005:

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Everyone looks so young!

weasel said...

I remember that - I seriously so enjoyed myself! Those pics are so cute...I have them too! Talked to Nase about why I was there, and he was like "oh yeah, I was in Tacoma"...he said "I almost divorced you then" - I laughed so hard...not true, but it felt like it at the time! Good times...I am thinking the wk of the 10th or the wk of the 17th will come!

weasel said...

PS - my sunburn was so bad...isn't that when we saw the temple ground braking too and I fried?! I loved those glasses too...Emma looks so different, but Lauren kinda looks the same to me!

Anonymous said...

I hope Nana is having a great time. Love to all.